Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN - USA Fender Hot Rodded P-Bass

AduneMoon

hmm im thinking about getting rid of my p-bass its either 1999 or 1998 made in corona,california got all the original tags from buying it from the shop comes in a hardshell case i think it's a ash body,4 string. only 1 little chip on the back which i don't think is bad seems it's like 11 years old would be interested in a trade just tell me what your thinking of trading if you live kinda local as i don't drive not that i know how much it's worth seems ive never seen anyone selling one as they don't make them anymore heres a few pictures for everyone to have a look at =)

[attachment=36752:S1030076.JPG]

[attachment=36753:S1030067.JPG] [attachment=36799:S1030074.JPG] [attachment=36798:S1030078.JPG]

Edited by AduneMoon

[quote name='AduneMoon' post='660250' date='Nov 20 2009, 03:44 PM']hmm im thinking about getting rid of my p-bass its either 1999 or 1998 made in corona,california got all the original tags from buying it from the shop comes in a hardshell case i think it's a ash body,4 string. only 1 little chip on the back which i don't think is bad seems it's like 11 years old would be interested in a trade for a 5 string fretless bass with fret lines of the same kinda value if you live kinda local as i don't drive not that i know how much it's worth seems ive never seen anyone selling one as they don't make them anymore heres a few pictures for everyone to have a look at =)

[attachment=36752:S1030076.JPG]

[attachment=36753:S1030067.JPG][/quote]

Welcome to Bass chat, mate,
Certainly looks nice and like it has an Ash body..

Bring it along to the Cardiff bass bash next week?
See my sig for link to details.
Cheers,
OG ..

[quote name='OldGit' post='660288' date='Nov 20 2009, 04:18 PM']Welcome to Bass chat, mate,
Certainly looks nice and like it has an Ash body..

Bring it along to the Cardiff bass bash next week?
See my sig for link to details.
Cheers,
OG ..[/quote]

Wow i read the info sounds like a really cool event to go to but im afraid i can't go =/ my mothers in hospital so im running the pub with my old man and because it's getting close to christmas it's getting rather busy thanks for the invite though.

Callum

[quote name='AduneMoon' post='660345' date='Nov 20 2009, 05:13 PM']Wow i read the info sounds like a really cool event to go to but im afraid i can't go =/ my mothers in hospital so im running the pub with my old man and because it's getting close to christmas it's getting rather busy thanks for the invite though.

Callum[/quote]

No worries. Good luck with the sale.
I have a spare bag of fullstops and commas here if you'd like them? :) :rolleyes:

[quote name='AduneMoon' post='660358' date='Nov 20 2009, 05:19 PM']lol i was never to good with punctuation, i think ill hafto have that bag of commas and full stops.

Anyone interested yet ?[/quote]

Hummm. I suspect your conditions will limit the appeal somewhat :)

[quote name='AduneMoon' post='661647' date='Nov 22 2009, 11:30 AM']It says it's sold underneath D: lol would be hardwork playing that aswell for me, seems i never played a fretless before thats why i would prefer fretlines. and yeh ill do that bump every other day righto, gonna add some more pictures aswell.[/quote]

You want lines?
[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?s=&showtopic=68203&view=findpost&p=661842"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?s=&sho...st&p=661842[/url]

[quote name='AduneMoon' post='661860' date='Nov 22 2009, 03:44 PM']ok that didn't go as planned he lives in newcastle bit to far for me.[/quote]

Well yeah, but the chances of you finding exactly what you want near enough to walk to from someone who wants exactly what you have to trade is, it must be said, rather slim, especially if you are in a hurry .....

However for £21.50 Royal Mail Special Delivery will bring it to you.

I don't hink you'd have any problem selling your bass for the right price.

Or get it defretted.

Edited by OldGit