Why become a member? ×

FEELER. Only a possible

fingerz

Hi

I do not [i]want[/i] to sell this bass. I have some work on the horizon that may warrant a different vibe to this and as I can't afford to go buy something of equivalent standard thought I'd throw it open to the people on here. If anyone were interested I might consider parting with it. Maybe... Please drop me a message if you're interested.

Ash Body
Rock maple neck (v stable)
35" scale
Nordstrand split coils 70's pos
Fender pots
21 fret
Brown/Honey burst
Rosewood board
Locking Neutrik jack/Hipshot tuners/Schaller locking buttons

I had this built to capture the passive warm tone of my jazz in a 5 string, if you're in to your classic tone you'll know what I mean. Its very similar to Lakland in that sense but with the build quality from Bernie that GB are renowned for. Its got 21 frets too for a fatter slap tone and vintage vibe. The fender pots give it a great look, similar to Alleva IMO. I'm only considering parting with it as I have a vintage sound (my fav sound!) covered in my Jazz and might need a modern sounding plank for some gigs. If this doesn't happen, the bass stays!

Anyway, reluctantly I'm posting this on here. If you want to know more or see more pics, email me. I'll put the one up for now so you get the picture.

Price:
I'd not budge on £1600 for this unmarked bass. It's as new and a one off. Been gigged but in the case unless its being played, unmarked!
Trades?
Send me any suggestions but I'd rather sell if it comes to it.

Thanks

Edited by fingerz