Why become a member? ×

SX Precision Bass

Soloshchenko

Selling my black SX precision simply due the fact I'm a jazz player and I can't live with the baseball bat of a neck. It has a lovely sound and if you're into big necks will make a cracking bass.

It's been rewired by myself with CTS pots (and not brilliantly I may add- the volume doesn't go all the way to a cut off point for some reason but the bass sounds fine, well grounded but if thats a problem you may want to have a poke about in there) I've added an allparts gold scratchplate which I'll throw in as well. Had this a couple of months and its never been gigged. It's in excellent condition. I've noticed Rondo don't stock this shaped headstock type anymore.

looking for £100 no offers. Pickup from Preston only. Cheers.

Edited by Soloshchenko

[quote name='Soloshchenko' post='671592' date='Dec 1 2009, 09:35 PM']Selling my black SX precision simply due the fact I'm a jazz player and I can't live with the baseball bat of a neck. It has a lovely sound and if you're into big necks will make a cracking bass.

It's been rewired by myself with CTS pots (and not brilliantly I may add- the volume doesn't go all the way to a cut off point for some reason but the bass sounds fine, well grounded but if thats a problem you may want to have a poke about in there) I've added an allparts gold scratchplate which I'll throw in as well. Had this a couple of months and its never been gigged. It's in excellent condition. I've noticed Rondo don't stock this shaped headstock type anymore.

looking for £130 pickup from Preston only. Cheers.[/quote]

Bump