Why become a member? ×

Fender P-Bass For Trade (upgrades)

Shannon

I am putting my sexy fender P-Bass up for trade. I haven’t had it very long as I traded it with my Warwick streamer. It is a lovely bass built brilliantly and sounds amazing just not really my thing for the style of music we play.

It is a black Fender Mexican 2001 I believe and has been very well looked after by previous owners. It is in great condition 1 small un-noticeable ding on the front and a little bit of buckle rash only. The previous owner has the neck professionally rubbed down and feels amazing to play.

The P-Bass has had some additions added to it to make it extra special it now has Gotoh 201 Bridge, Wizard Thumped Pickup added, and some black hipshot tuners put on. I also have all the original parts with it as well, also comes with a very well padded Warwick rock bag & professional strap locks.

I am looking to trade the bass preferably for another bass I am open to all offers. I am also looking to trade this and my full Gallien & Kruger rig for an ampeg. I am also interested in a part x-change with sansamps. I will sell if need just send us a message worst I can say is no.