Why become a member? ×

FT EBS HD350 Head

tividalebass

Band has broken up and now no longer need something like this, but stiil want to to carry on with the bass so looking for a good quality combo to replace it so I can get rid of the goliath 4x10 as well. So can I interest anybody with this head the reputation this head is well deserved punchy and powerful. If you want to hear your bass with a completely uncoloured tone, this is the amp for you.

In terms of trades thinking an ampeg combo with at least 200 watts preferably 2x10 speaker configuration

[quote name='tividalebass' post='694781' date='Dec 28 2009, 11:59 AM']Band has broken up and now no longer need something like this, but stiil want to to carry on with the bass so looking for a good quality combo to replace it so I can get rid of the goliath 4x10 as well. So can I interest anybody with this head the reputation this head is well deserved punchy and powerful. If you want to hear your bass with a completely uncoloured tone, this is the amp for you.

In terms of trades thinking an ampeg combo with at least 200 watts preferably 2x10 speaker configuration[/quote]

PM'ed you mate