Why become a member? ×

F/S Wizard Big P Pickup

For sale is a Wizard Big P pickup. This is the p pickup from the Wizard P/J big set. I've swapped this pickup out in my bass for a seymour duncan quarter pounder and kept the wizard j pickup, so this P pickup needs a new home.

I'm guessing that this is the thumper pickup from wizard pickups as it is a hot hight output pickup.

One of the pole pieces on the pickup is slightly chipped, but it arrived to me in this condition and when I asked Andy at wizard pickups about it I had no response.. it doesn't effect the tone of the pickup in anyway. When i used this pickup in one of my basses my sound guy told me it sound amazingly 'phat'!

Looking for £35 delivered.

Pics available - will post them up here eventually as soon as i locate a camera!

Edited by attackbass

[quote name='attackbass' post='697320' date='Dec 31 2009, 04:45 PM']For sale is a Wizard Big P pickup. This is the p pickup from the Wizard P/J big set. I've swapped this pickup out in my bass for a seymour duncan quarter pounder and kept the wizard j pickup, so this P pickup needs a new home.

I'm guessing that this is the thumper pickup from wizard pickups as it is a hot hight output pickup.

One of the pole pieces on the pickup is slightly chipped, but it arrived to me in this condition and when I asked Andy at wizard pickups about it I had no response.. it doesn't effect the tone of the pickup in anyway. When i used this pickup in one of my basses my sound guy told me it sound amazingly 'phat'!

Looking for £35 delivered.

Pics available - will post them up here eventually as soon as i locate a camera![/quote]
bump