Why become a member? ×

Some Lefty Bass Goodness

whynot

This is my current batch, apart from my travelling Ibanez, Aria Semi, and Bassix EUB.
Clover 5 Graphite neck-thru. Not really a fan of red basses but a nice piece of flame maple, small body, narrow neck and perfect balance makes up for that.
This is the bass that Martin Petersen modelled his SEI Original on.

Fender US Jazz Deluxe. An all black Jazz is what I like. A maple board plus a 5th string would have been perfect but can't have everything.
I'm using this for most gigs at this time. Just so easy to play with a very low playable action.
May go down the Audere preamp route at some point but like the sound as it is for now.

Spector Euro 5LX. Picked this up used but it has hardly been played. Red tint again although not as bright as the Clover.
Construction and finish on this bass is top class. Love the sound and a pleasure to play but not sure if a stayer at this time. Will see.

[quote name='yorick' post='702226' date='Jan 5 2010, 10:22 PM']Swap you the Spector for my Sandberg stealth California jj :)[/quote]
I remember admiring your Sandberg before. If a 5 string I may have been interested.
Want to get a couple more gigs under my belt with the Spector first but it may end up for trade, you never know.