Why become a member? ×

TRADE PENDING: ORANGE BASS TERROR!

Moos3h

*** EDIT - Trade Pending, subject to the usual ***

Hi all,

I recently had to shift a Classic Vibe Jazz to fund some car repairs, sadly, I now have more as it's developed a starting problem in the cold! Argh!

So, the only piece of kit I have that is worth anything is my two month old Orange Bass Terror. For pics, please see my review in the reviews section.

It's in fantastic nick, gigged five times and it sounds awesome. Still under warranty.

I am looking for a TRADE plus cash for an amp head, or two - but I will need some decent money throwing in too, as I am doing this for the cash - believe me, if I could hang onto this, I would as it is without doubt the loudest, beefiest, head I have heard.

I'd ideally like 300wrms at 8 ohms, but happy to consider a few options, so let me know what you have and we'll take it from there?

I'm based in Herts for potential meetup/collection. Price for outright sale option is £380, but I'd much rather a trade.

Cheers,
James

Edited by Moos3h

This head is great, hard to make it sound bad, if I had the money/gear i'd be buying this to keep my other one company.

Good luck with the sale, and sorry to hear about your car trouble.

[quote name='Moos3h' post='704131' date='Jan 7 2010, 01:35 PM']Hi all,

I recently had to shift a Classic Vibe Jazz to fund some car repairs, sadly, I now have more as it's developed a starting problem in the cold! Argh!

So, the only piece of kit I have that is worth anything is my two month old Orange Bass Terror. For pics, please see my review in the reviews section.

It's in fantastic nick, gigged five times and it sounds awesome. Still under warranty.

I am looking for a TRADE plus cash for an amp head, or two - but I will need some decent money throwing in too, as I am doing this for the cash - believe me, if I could hang onto this, I would as it is without doubt the loudest, beefiest, head I have heard.

I'd ideally like 300wrms at 8 ohms, but happy to consider a few options, so let me know what you have and we'll take it from there?

I'm based in Herts for potential meetup/collection. Price for outright sale option is £380, but I'd much rather a trade.

Cheers,
James[/quote]