Why become a member? ×

warmoth bass for sale and others

safc19371973

[attachment=39937:DSC_0131.JPG][attachment=39936:DSC_0115.JPG][attachment=39935:DSC_0114.JPG][attach
ment=39931:DSC_0126.JPG][attachment=39930:DSC_0124.JPG][attachment=39929:DSC_0123.JPG]

Looking to sell this warmoth bass. swamp ash one piece string through body, Lindy split jazz pups, J- Retro preamp, Birdseye maple neck and fretboard. built this to get back into band playing but people left to move abroad so did not get off the ground. great sounding bass also selling Ashdown 300 abm 1x15 combo and rocktron blue thunder effects.

£500 For Bass, Combo £300 and Blue thunder £100 post smaller items at your cost big items pickup from southampton area

if interested get in touch!

Ashdown cab been sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by safc19371973

[quote name='umcoo' post='708745' date='Jan 11 2010, 12:56 PM']Not looking to buy anything sorry, but is that tort pickguard from warmoth too?[/quote]

Yes I think it was all of the gear on the bass was apart from the lindy pups they didnt sell them then and the j-retro pre amp

[quote name='Beedster' post='708744' date='Jan 11 2010, 12:56 PM']Warmoth make extremely good stuff, which seems to never attract the kudos (or price) it deserves. As a manufacturer they are head and shoulders above the other 'Fender Licensed' parts manufacturers.

C[/quote]

never a more true word said was sick of trailing round shops looking for something that was not there ( some people get stuck with the fact a name means it is a great bass) I believe you can pick up 2 exact instruments plug them in and they can be very different for the same price! bought my dad an Accoustic guitar with my bro for christmas and he couldn't believe the difference in 2 exact models how different they were one sounds great the other pants!!!

also how different they can feal and play hope this goes to a good home as a lot of research and time went into building it, I do have another from warmoth all the same gear but with a wallnut body and a ebony neck and fret board had to choose between one or the other nearly sold this one as is heavier but decided to keep as dont play for long periods anymore

S

Edited by safc19371973

[quote name='safc19371973' post='708773' date='Jan 11 2010, 01:15 PM']never a more true word said was sick of trailing round shops looking for something that was not there ( some people get stuck with the fact a name means it is a great bass) I believe you can pick up 2 exact instruments plug them in and they can be very different for the same price! bought my dad an Accoustic guitar with my bro for christmas and he couldn't believe the difference in 2 exact models how different they were one sounds great the other pants!!!

also how different they can feal and play hope this goes to a good home as a lot of research and time went into building it, I do have another from warmoth all the same gear but with a wallnut body and a ebony neck and fret board had to choose between one or the other nearly sold this one as is heavier but decided to keep as dont play for long periods anymore

S[/quote]

[quote name='safc19371973' post='708773' date='Jan 11 2010, 01:15 PM']never a more true word said was sick of trailing round shops looking for something that was not there ( some people get stuck with the fact a name means it is a great bass) I believe you can pick up 2 exact instruments plug them in and they can be very different for the same price! bought my dad an Accoustic guitar with my bro for christmas and he couldn't believe the difference in 2 exact models how different they were one sounds great the other pants!!!

S[/quote]

S[/quote]

Ashdown Cab Has gone butthe rest still for sale

S

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...