Why become a member? ×

Buffet E11 Clarinet

Trying to help a friend sell her clarinet. She's a semi-pro and knows her stuff and really looks after her instruments. Drop me a PM if you have an interest and I'll get your details to her. She's in SE London.
Here's the blurb that she sent about it.

"Buffet E11 Bb clarinet in excellent condition. Bought new about three years ago and used only as my spare for the last year due to an upgrade to a pro-level instrument.

E11s are Buffet's intermediate level instrument (the step between student and pro instruments), and suitable for players of all levels; they're recommended for improving players by music teachers because of their easy response and accuracy, excellent intonation, light responsive keywork and lovely warm tone.

Specs:

* Unstained African blackwood
* Silver-plated keywork
* Ergonomic key design
* Stainless steel springs
* 17 Keys and 6 rings
* Undercut toneholes
* Adjustable thumbrest
* Double fish skin pads

Keywork is untarnished, the wood is in great condition with no cracks or chips and all the pads seal well. Plays responsively across all registers with all the usual Buffet precision. Intonation is spot on and the hard case is in much better condition than the flash on the camera would have you believe ;-)

I'll throw in a box of 1.5 reeds (good for beginners), the stock Buffet mouthpiece and a new Windcraft Etude mouthpiece which is more suitable for students or players using a lower reed strength.

Looking for as close to £400 as possible, but open to sensible offers."

[attachment=40074:buffet1.jpg]

[attachment=40075:buffet2.jpg]