Why become a member? ×

SOLD Peep Expression pedal SOLD

tayste_2000

It's the first one in the box, basically had this custom built for me and they don't work all to well with the Line 6 M13 and M9 I've not really had time to try it and don't think I will so here it is for sale.

Basically for those that don't know:

The Peep is a photo eye sensor attached to an input jack that can be used with a TRS or mono 1/4" cable to alter an effect's expression pedal input.

From Devi at Effector 13: "I tested the Peep on a Boss DD-3 that had been modded to allow an expression pedal in to affect the delay time. Used this way, waving a hand (or foot) over the PEEP (in a well lit room) created a warbly pitch shifting sound. Also, attaching the PEEP to the Synth Mangler input enabled me to use the Synth Mangler as a noise generator / tone shaper with-in itself."

Result of the Peep vary between pedals. Pedals must have an expression jack for the Peep to function. This is perfect for all you players out there with a super creative mind. Not limited to guitar effects, use with any instrument with an expression jack. Endless possibilities!

It does work with most pedals that accept impedance based expression pedals (Does not work with CV)

Anyway enough of that I'm after £35 for it

Cheers Edited by tayste_2000