Why become a member? ×

Selling Feelers - Sadowsky, US Jazz, Status Fretless

bassatnight

Folks,

I need to fund a Wal Bass and am toying with selling some of my prized possesion namely:

(Mouthwater Pic Attached)

Sadowsky Black/Black/Maple Jazz - £1200 2008 (Mint)
Fender 3 Colour Sunburst American Jazz 2008 £700 (V-Good)
Status Black/Black Graphite Fretless 5 £350 (V-Good)

The Sadowsky has its original Case as does the Fender the status comes with a brand new gig bag all have been recently restrung and set-up.

I am afraid the Sandberg and the Fender black/black P are definately stayers (unless someone offers silly money!).

Regarding what I am looking for, as I am not too keen to let them go I will not be giving them away and if I can't get at least the asking price it may be a shop or the Bay.

I have several very hi-res pics so please message me with your E-mail address and I'll forward you the pics are too hi-res for here (and I don't want to reduce the pic quality)

Regarding trades unless its a Wal I am afraid I am not interested.

Steve.

Edited by bassatnight

[quote name='Conan' post='716435' date='Jan 18 2010, 11:30 AM']That's exactly what I was about to ask! And how old is it?[/quote]

Unless our erstwhile seller has been doing loads of bass buying, it's a Shark [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=71630&hl=status"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...0&hl=status[/url]

Ok, to clear a few things up.

Thanks for the mails recieved so far I shall start sending pics out later this evening. Apologies to those that have asked but I will not ship outside of the UK and Ireland - been burnt doing that before.

The Status has a wooden neck and according to the head is a Status Graphite 5 I think its a shark model I believe it has graphite rods in the neck, I have no idea of age nor did the person I bought it from but I don't think its too old as its in good condition with no real signs of wear on the neck or anywhere else for that matter. Its lovely and has a lovely tone but I am after a Wal Fretless otherwise it would be staying put.

:) :rolleyes: I appreciate its nice to look at pictures of basses but if you are only interested in one of the basses please let me know which one as 1) I can't believe anyone wants to buy all three! and 2) it will be one big memory heavy e-mail!

Ta,

Steve.