Why become a member? ×

Reluctantly for Sale 1970 Mustang Competition in Blue

djk

Unmolested Mustang Competition Bass in Blue, I've owned this myself for over 30 years but haven't played it in anger for what must be 25 of them. As you would expect there's some wear to the finish but nothing serious.

This has hung in my study for the last couple of years and I've picked it up and played it a few times but a bass needs to be used live in front of an audience, and there's not room for one of those here.

Could do with a new set of strings, I'll include an old hard case but its nothing special.

Open to very sensible offers over £800, or else it will stay an ornament, which is no good for the bass and no good for me.

Edited by djk

[quote name='djk' post='717951' date='Jan 19 2010, 03:35 PM']Unmolested Mustang Competition Bass in Blue, I've owned this myself for over 30 years but haven't played it in anger for what must be 25 of them. As you would expect there's some wear to the finish but nothing serious.

This has hung in my study for the last couple of years and I've picked it up and played it a few times but a bass needs to be used live in front of an audience, and there's not room for one of those here.

Could do with a new set of strings, I'll include an old hard case but its nothing special.

Open to very sensible offers, or else it will stay an ornament, which is no good for the bass and no good for me.[/quote]

MB1. :)
The new forum rules state you have to add a price to your listing!
(otherwise it will be removed)

Edited by MB1

[quote name='MB1' post='717954' date='Jan 19 2010, 03:40 PM']MB1. :)
The new forum rules state you have to add a price to your listing!
(otherwise it will be removed)[/quote]

Sorry about that, now done....

[quote name='djk' post='717951' date='Jan 19 2010, 04:35 PM']Unmolested Mustang Competition Bass in Blue, I've owned this myself for over 30 years but haven't played it in anger for what must be 25 of them. As you would expect there's some wear to the finish but nothing serious.

Open to very sensible offers over £800, or else it will stay an ornament, which is no good for the bass and no good for me.[/quote]

Hi, I like to buy the Bass if everything including the case is original. How do I contact you ?

please reply me [email protected]

cheers