Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Boss GT-6B with power adaptor

tredders

I'm selling my GT-6B, as I really don't use it. It's in very good condition, and works perfectly. There's a small scratch on the corner, which you can't really notice, but I've taken a photo of it to highlight it.

I don't have the original box, but it'll be packaged securely, and I'll download the latest copy of the manual and pop it onto CD.

[attachment=40858:xIMG_0151.jpg]
[attachment=40859:xIMG_0152.jpg]
[attachment=40857:xIMG_0150.jpg]

Would possibly trade for a Bass Pod XT Live, as I want to try the amp modelling. In fact, try me with whatever trades you have - I might just be interested!

I'm looking for £130 for this collected, or £140 posted (as it's pretty heavy). [b]Sold (in about 10 minutes!)[/b]

Cheers

Mark.

Edited by tredders

I really didn't want to sell it, but it was an emergency. :-(. I'd only just finished programing it the day before, never even got to try it at a rehearsal. The situation has eased now so I thought i'd snap this up, gotta start all over again now though! Which is a ball ache as my time for bassing is rather more limited now :)
don't suppose any of the sounds prefixed 'Gaf' are still on my old one? I could really use the settings lol! Esp Gaf clean.