Why become a member? ×

Group S*x!

Tinman

Seeing as how I've recently had a new acquisition (Thanks to Budget Bassist), I thought I'd post a simple little group shot for your delectation (well mine really, it's for your sufferance :) )

From L-R Shuker Bolt on Elite, Stingray 4 HH 2008 LE, 06 S1 USA Fender Jazz FSR, Ibanez BTB550 (which needs new pickups)

Cheers

Pete

[quote name='Sibob' post='725290' date='Jan 26 2010, 03:27 PM']Ah ok cool, looks sweet none the less, is it an olympic white....or slighty 'brighter'?

I'm a bit of a traditionlist, but that Shuker always does it for me! :)

Si[/quote]

Yeah, it's Oly White.

And thanks for the compliment, it's not to everyones taste but I love it (sounds amazing too) :rolleyes:

[quote name='Mrs Tinman' post='725350' date='Jan 26 2010, 04:12 PM']If you need me darling, I'm upstairs surrounded by holiday brochures! :lol:[/quote]
[quote name='Tinman' post='725388' date='Jan 26 2010, 04:32 PM']Haha, there's no money left :rolleyes:[/quote]
In threads where people show a collection of their basses, I like to ask what would be their desert-island bass if they had to pick just one.
I think in this case, T, the desert island could be more of a looming reality than you think! :lol:
Nice quartet by the way. So, which one will it be? :)

[quote name='Stingray5' post='725483' date='Jan 26 2010, 05:27 PM']In threads where people show a collection of their basses, I like to ask what would be their desert-island bass if they had to pick just one.
I think in this case, T, the desert island could be more of a looming reality than you think! :lol:
Nice quartet by the way. So, which one will it be? :)[/quote]
I'd choose some sort of upright, take the top off, sit inside and use the neck as a paddle, sorted :rolleyes:

[quote name='budget bassist' post='725464' date='Jan 26 2010, 05:20 PM']nice :) you still enjoying the ray then?[/quote]
Loving it Sam, thank you so very much!

[quote name='Stingray5' post='725483' date='Jan 26 2010, 05:27 PM']In threads where people show a collection of their basses, I like to ask what would be their desert-island bass if they had to pick just one.
Nice quartet by the way. So, which one will it be? :rolleyes:[/quote]

You had to say that didn't you? :lol:

Which one would I choose? That's a hell of a question.
Part of me says it has to be the Shuker; I had a hand in it's design, I waited an age for it and I love it to bits. However :lol: the Stingray, well.............

Pete