Why become a member? ×

Fender (MIM) Classic 50's Precision - On Hold.

andy67

Oh well!

Something has to give and as usual it's one of my basses up for sale!

Today we offer a 7 month old Fender Classic 50's Precision bass. In A1 condition, comes with padded case and relevant paperwork. As the more eagle eyed will notice the bridge and pick guard have been replaced for an American deluxe bridge and All Parts black 3ply (bwb) plate.

The bass will be sold with original pick guard and bridge included.

This is a cracking instrument far superior in every way to my previous American Pbass. It is modeled on an American 57' Precision.

£450 delivered.

Sadly

Andy

Edited by andy67

[quote name='BB2000' post='726364' date='Jan 27 2010, 02:19 PM']Very tempting. Do you have an accurate weight?[/quote]

Can't seem to get a weight on this and I don't have scales in the house...

If it helps it's lighter than my Yamaha bb714bs.

cheers

andy

Didn't realise they did these in black, I've only seen Fiesta Red and something that's looks like a greyish version of Olympic White. if this is the same as the Fiesta Red version I played recently in the Gallery it'll be a corker; that was possibly my favourite P that I've ever played, and I've played a lot. I take it the original guard is an anodised one?

Edited by 4000

[quote name='andy67' post='730891' date='Jan 31 2010, 06:15 PM']Hi,

It is and yes the original is anodised.

She is amazing and has the best neck I have ever played!

cheers

andy[/quote]

Yes, I loved the neck on the red one I played.

[quote name='4000' post='730494' date='Jan 31 2010, 12:45 PM']Didn't realise they did these in black, I've only seen Fiesta Red and something that's looks like a greyish version of Olympic White. if this is the same as the Fiesta Red version I played recently in the Gallery it'll be a corker; that was possibly my favourite P that I've ever played, and I've played a lot. I take it the original guard is an anodised one?[/quote]

I think i played that very same one in the gallery, It really is beautiful isnt it! Perfect P with the tone rolled back. So a bit juicy plus one of its anything like that this will be AMAZING.