Why become a member? ×

FT Line 6 M13

tayste_2000

I find myself using less and less effects and I see no need to have an M13 however I am only willing to trade this for an M9.

The pedal is in mint condition with the plastic still on the screens, there is a bit of velcro in the right top corner where I have attached my X2 Digital wireless, but this should come off no problem.

I have it currently attached to a PT2 HC so there are various options available here

M13 for M9 plus £50
M13 and PT2 HC for M9, PT JR HC plus £80
M13 with Gator Bag for M9 plus £60

I will entertain offers for Pedaltrain Mini's and Jr's

Obviously some combination of the above can be reached, let me know.

But just so everyone is clear there is no outright sale on the M13 please don't ask.

Cheers

I could be tempted to do something with this kind of trade Ste - I think I'd be offering my M9 with woodstock hard case (paid around £55 a couple of weeks ago) for your M13 with gator bag.

I do need to reconcile myself with whether the extra functionality merits the extra floor real estate as well tho'

I'm not sure mate I was ideally hoping to get some money, I suppose that can be achieved by selling the PT2

But there is quite a loss in immediate functionality especially on the looper side when going from an M13 to an M9

Do you have a picture of your M9 on this board?

Cheers

I've no cash to put in tbh mate as I've got a bit of the balance on my ACG outstanding and one of my kids birthdays so I'll def need to hang on to it for the time being.

I should be able to get a pic of the board up over the weekend. It's basically a flight case with a wooden board so you can attach pedals using the johnny shreadfreak chainlinks and/or velcro. Leave that with me.

I'm still pondering the size/functionality issue!

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='736026' date='Feb 5 2010, 12:06 PM']Yeah of course, well if you want to meet up at all, even further down the line (I still need to try the ACG preamp) then we can have a bit of a mess around then.

I would be fine with the M13/gator for the M9/woodstock assuming I'm happy with the woodstock :)[/quote]

The ACG will hopefully be ready end of Feb/March, so if we sort out to meet up sometime after around then. In the meantime I'll get some pics of the board tonight at practice.

• 1 month later...

Ste, I'm still thinking about this, assuming you haven't got sorted out yet. I'll get a pic sorted out of my m9 on the board soon (keep meaning to get round to it). I'm picking up my ACG tomorrow so we could sort something out in the not too distant future?