Why become a member? ×

Funkin' in South London - two more Groove Dogger gigs - March 5th + 13th

urb

Sorry for the quick edit - but I'm playing two more gigs with cool n groove funk band - first one is THIS FRIDAY - in a cosy, freindly pub in South London - called the Steam Engine near lambeth North tube - location etc [url="http://www.qype.co.uk/place/483822-The-Steam-Engine-London"]here[/url]

The line up is me plus drums, guitar, horns, keys (possibly) and vocals - no idea how we are all going to fit in the tiny 'stage' area but if you fancy hearing me in funk/groove mode (with the occasional solo thrown in) then that's where I'll be. The rest of the band are all London pro jazzers who love 'the Funk' as well and it'll be mainly orginals with a couple of covers thrown in.

We're on around 9.30pm until 11.30pm - it's completely free to get in and it would be great to see a few bass heads there for a beer.

[b][url="http://www.groovedigger.co.uk/music/06%20Static%20lofi.mp3"]We sound like this in case you are interested[/url][/b]

Hope that all sounds like a stupendously good night out - if not it's a cheap one - and if you can't make this one then we have some more dates coming up in March

[b]Second gig is in two weeks time at a funky venue called Babalou in Brixton - on 13th March -see flyer below:[/b]

Cheers people - hope to see some of you there

Mike

• 4 weeks later...