Why become a member? ×

Brand new Fender MIA P Bass

bobpalt

[b][size=3]FENDER American P Bass and case.[/size][/b]

Absolutely as new (still has poly on the tuners) Olympic White/Maple/Tortie P bass and SKB case.

I bought this a few months ago, and the first thing I did was put a set of DR Sunbeams on, took the poly off the pickguard and tried it out. A day or so later, I saw in the Basschat ads that a similar P bass was up for sale, with a full Sadowski makeover (extra J pickup, new P and active preamp fitted), so I had to have that, and put this bass away, never to be touched again. Its a 2009 model, everything in the case (full candy included) is dated 2009, but the serial number sems to infer its a 2008, but it was certainly a 2009 purchase new from a main dealer.

Anyway, not a lot to say, other than its gorgeous, and I would like £695 for it please, no trades. I am still trying hard to cut back on the number of basses I have, but it can sometimes be like deciding which of your children to sell to slavery......

Bob

[attachment=42579:prs_048.jpg] [attachment=42580:prs_049.jpg] [attachment=42581:prs_050.jpg]

Edited by bobpalt

[quote name='bobpalt' post='744723' date='Feb 14 2010, 12:56 PM'][b][size=3]FENDER American P Bass and case.[/size][/b]

Absolutely as new (still has poly on the tuners) Olympic White/Maple/Tortie P bass and SKB case.

I bought this a few months ago, and the first thing I did was put a set of DR Sunbeams on, took the poly off the pickguard and tried it out. A day or so later, I saw in the Basschat ads that a similar P bass was up for sale, with a full Sadowski makeover (extra J pickup, new P and active preamp fitted), so I had to have that, and put this bass away, never to be touched again. Its a 2009 model, everything in the case (full candy included) is dated 2009, but the serial number sems to infer its a 2008, but it was certainly a 2009 purchase new from a main dealer.

Anyway, not a lot to say, other than its gorgeous, and I would like £695 for it please, no trades. I am still trying hard to cut back on the number of basses I have, but it can sometimes be like deciding which of your children to sell to slavery......

Bob

[attachment=42579:prs_048.jpg] [attachment=42580:prs_049.jpg] [attachment=42581:prs_050.jpg][/quote]
looks a sig... :)

[quote name='Musicman20' post='744762' date='Feb 14 2010, 01:32 PM']I can vouch for how nice these basses are. Bump!

PS I have two RS210s or order...how you finding them?![/quote]

Excellent so far. Have a run of gigs coming up soon to give them a real work out. Just sold my Mesa Carbine combo today, so thats how confident I am!