Why become a member? ×

Gone to a good home - Cort C4P - Trade

Oggy

[u][b][size=6]TRADE: Cort C4P[/size][/b][/u]

I'm offering my 'rare' [b]Cort C4P[/b] bass for trade against a Short Scale or a Precision Lyte (dark color preferred), something that wouldn't look out of place in a Blues band. This is the model with the Fishman piezo bridge and electronics there were only a handfull made. I've had it from new and looked after it well. The pallet of sounds available from this Bass are immense, the Fishman piezo bridge gives this bass a really uniqueue sound, together with the active electronics and two MIGHTYMITE pickups.

For some pictures see below.

Show / tell me what you'd like to trade.

If you live in the North London or Hertfordshire (WD6) area you can pop in and have a look / play.

Oggy :)

[attachment=42900:Cort_C4P_1.jpg] [attachment=42610:Cort_C4P_2.jpg] [attachment=42611:Cort_C4P_3.jpg][attachment=42612:Cort_C4P_4.jpg] [attachment=42613:Cort_C4P_5.jpg][attachment=42614:Cort_C4P_6.jpg][attachment=42615:Cort_C4P_7.jpg]

Edited by Oggy

• 5 months later...

[quote name='Oggy' post='751851' date='Feb 20 2010, 04:30 PM']PM's answered (come back to me) type Bump.

Played it last night, I can't fault the condition or the sound - but then again I would say that :lol: .

Oggy :)[/quote]

Hi fellow Basschatters,

When I tried to Trade / Sell the Cort C4P I had no luck and decided that instead of letting the poor thing fade away in the wardrobe I’d give it to an aspiring bass player who was in need of a good working bass.

The good news is – I found him and he’s very happy with the bass, he insisted on giving me a small fee (£100) for the bass which I’ve accepted and will take from him over a 3 month period. My initial reaction to him offering to pay for the bass was NO but then I thought – if you pay for something your much more likely to look after it.

Anyway, he’s a happy bunny and I’m just happy to see it in the hands of someone who will play it and look after it. He’s also very good on one of those six string things; but I won’t hold that against him.

Happy ending – yes.

Oggy :rolleyes: