Why become a member? ×

F/S: Marshall MB15 Practice Amp - SOLD

derrenleepoole

Up for grabs is my practically new (bought in November) [url="http://www.marshallamps.com/product.asp?productCode=MB15"]Marshall MB15[/url] bass practice amp. Absolutely mint condition, kept in a smoke and pet free home.

RRP for a new one is about £70 to £80 ish, I'm asking for £45 collected, or £55 posted using a fully insured courier service from work.

I tried several amps in this area when looking for a practice amp, and this was by far the best. I hadn't even considered it because it was 'Marshall' - but because I know the shop owner he insisted I try it - and it just blew me away and sold itself instantly. The Fender Rumble 15 and Ashdown 10 practice amps were positively poor by comparison, not even in the same league. Much better bass response and the modern/classic voicing makes for a very punchy and ballsy practice amp. I bought it as a temporary amp solution and is now no longer required.

I'm not writing this at home, so don't have a photograph of the real amp, but this is what it looks like:

Edited by derrenleepoole