Why become a member? ×

*** SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD ***

BASSISACE

[quote name='BASSISACE' post='746347' date='Feb 15 2010, 07:27 PM']Hello all

Please see attached my second Kubicki Ex-Factor that I am selling.
(I also have a red '88 fretted listed)

This one is one of the holy grail of Ex-Factors, it's a 1993 post Fender, Fretless, hand made by Phil himself.

This bass is 18v, six position, no longer manufactured custom ordered Rock Maple,
Phil told me that he only ever produced 6 of these back in 1993 as the body halves have to match well and be nice grain and be sanded out completely
which is more time consuming.

The bass itself is nearest possible to mint in ALL aspects, no dings, no chips, no rash
It plays perfectly with no buzzes or crackles. Neck is perfect, comes in a perfect Kubicki G&G hard case.

I cannot empathise enough how stunning & museum piece this bass is, it's like owning new old stock.
it was very difficult to photograph due to light reflection, the finish is amazing.

I am looking for £1400 (no offers or part ex) which I think is a fair price
you will not get a more perfect and unique vintage 1993 custom finished Fretless Kubicki.

More pictures can be supplied on request, again pictures do not do this bass justice,

[u][b]Please PM me with any interest or any further questions[/b][/u]

cheers

Andy[/quote]

Lahd a' mercy!

That is a beauty.

Thanks Silddx

It is a very special Kubicki, the custom finishes are more expensive than the standards.
The condition of the bass is as per new, the case as per new.

My Bahama green one which I am keeping is also in the same condition, it was EXTREMELY difficult deciding on which one to sell
I have sentimental attachments to the Bahama one, so that's the one I would always keep

Interested players do not hesitate to ask any information

all the best