Why become a member? ×

Bass Gallery/Bass Merchant confusion

Mike

Well, I'm not confused, but I can see how confusion might arise - is it recently that the Gallery has been re-branded "The Gallery: Bass Merchant" ? [url="http://www.thebassgallery.com/"]Link.[/url]

Might cause some confusion with the excellent Bass Merchant in Colchester. I use both stores and they are both excellent. Is this a new thing at the Gallery?

the change in name kind of makes sense, i mean, if you hadn't heard of it before, would you have really guessed "the gallery" is a bass shop?

using the words bass merchant does seem a bit weird, but i guess thats just one of those things. they could have even done it to help against competition i guess, if you google the words "bass merchant" the gallery is now third.

[quote name='Tait' post='753371' date='Feb 21 2010, 11:21 PM']the change in name kind of makes sense, i mean, if you hadn't heard of it before, would you have really guessed "the gallery" is a bass shop?

using the words bass merchant does seem a bit weird, but i guess thats just one of those things. they could have even done it to help against competition i guess, if you google the words "bass merchant" the gallery is now third.[/quote]

I always thought it was (and thought of it as) "the Bass Gallery".