Why become a member? ×

3/4 Andreas Zeller Bass - Bristol

Jebo1

Hi all,

I'd love to keep this, but I can't I'm investing in a new business and I need the money!!!

I bought htis earlier this year (January 7th) from another user on the forum. It's a 3/4 Andreas Zeller bass with the most beautiful construction. I believe this model retails for around £1100.

I've played this for a number of hours and it is a wonderful sounding bass with a great projection. the action is a tad high for my liking, but this can be adjusted for the new owner.

As it came to me with a French bow and Roisin and a stand (worth a few hundred pounds together) I am going to throw these into the deal.

I'm sad to see this go, but as you can see from other posts I'm going to be putting up, I need to get rid of a number of items to fund this new venture.

I paid over £675 for this in the end, which seems a reasonable sum to sell it for. I won't accept less than this - I can always find money from other sources and this is too beautiful an item to sell cheaply! The package, which is basically new, would cost you over £1200 pounds in the shops, so around half that seems reasonable.

I'm unable to ship but run a removals firm (www.get-moved.co.uk) so can organise courier delivery for a reasonable sum anywhere in the country.

Happy to discuss, give me a PM for a chat.

I'm based in Clifton in Bristol and am easily accessible from the motorway. I will post pictures later today.

Edited by Jebo1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Is this Bass still for sale?

[quote name='Jebo1' post='753669' date='Feb 22 2010, 01:17 PM']Hi all,

I'd love to keep this, but I can't I'm investing in a new business and I need the money!!!

I bought htis earlier this year (January 7th) from another user on the forum. It's a 3/4 Andreas Zeller bass with the most beautiful construction. I believe this model retails for around £1100.

I've played this for a number of hours and it is a wonderful sounding bass with a great projection. the action is a tad high for my liking, but this can be adjusted for the new owner.

As it came to me with a French bow and Roisin and a stand (worth a few hundred pounds together) I am going to throw these into the deal.

I'm sad to see this go, but as you can see from other posts I'm going to be putting up, I need to get rid of a number of items to fund this new venture.

I paid over £675 for this in the end, which seems a reasonable sum to sell it for. I won't accept less than this - I can always find money from other sources and this is too beautiful an item to sell cheaply! The package, which is basically new, would cost you over £1200 pounds in the shops, so around half that seems reasonable.

I'm unable to ship but run a removals firm (www.get-moved.co.uk) so can organise courier delivery for a reasonable sum anywhere in the country.

Happy to discuss, give me a PM for a chat.

I'm based in Clifton in Bristol and am easily accessible from the motorway. I will post pictures later today.[/quote]