Why become a member? ×

Fun Lovin Criminals, Leeds Sun 7th March

Hello.

Hope this counts as a legitimate use of this forum - I couldn't find anything saying it wasn't - I'm sure someone will let me know soon enough if it isn't...

I have 2 tickets for the Fun Lovin Criminals gig in Leeds O2 Academy on Sunday 7th March which I now can't use. Don't want them to go to waste, and I'm not looking to make a profit from selling them - just looking to recover the face value (£17.50 each). I paid more of course, with scandalous "booking fees" etc, but I'll be happy if anyone will give me £35 for the pair.

Anyone interested? PM me...

Cheers, Al

[quote name='alhbass' post='754830' date='Feb 23 2010, 11:24 AM']Hello.

Hope this counts as a legitimate use of this forum - I couldn't find anything saying it wasn't - I'm sure someone will let me know soon enough if it isn't...

I have 2 tickets for the Fun Lovin Criminals gig in Leeds O2 Academy on Sunday 7th March which I now can't use. Don't want them to go to waste, and I'm not looking to make a profit from selling them - just looking to recover the face value (£17.50 each). I paid more of course, with scandalous "booking fees" etc, but I'll be happy if anyone will give me £35 for the pair.

Anyone interested? PM me...

Cheers, Al[/quote]

Bump...