Why become a member? ×

FT: ESP LTD Viper 407 7-string guitar

I picked this up about a week ago. It's a really nice sounding guitar but it's a little too heavy for me and it's too similar my Jackson for me to justify keeping it!

The previous owner filled in a ding and painted it over with Dulux wall emulsion. I removed the paint (wiped off with a damp cloth!) but now there's a patch of paint missing on the front near the bridge (about 1" in diameter)

Other than that the guitar has a few other minor dings but is in reasonable condition. It's a fantastic sounding and playing guitar. It's also a refinish (or even a suitably placed sticker! :)) away from being a fantastic looking guitar

I'm not looking for a sale right now. I'd prefer to trade it for a guitar that is worth the same new but also a bit cosmetically damaged perhaps. Alternatively I'm looking for a few bits and bobs in trade, namely (with appropriate cash adjustment):

Recording equipment
Small valve guitar combo
Guitar parts (namely some pickups and a floyd rose)
Guitars, basses and anything else interesting you might have

Any of these??

Schecter Omen 7 String

Washburn Idol HM150

Schecter C-1 Stealth Guitar (with Seymour Duncan Distortion and 59 pups)

Seymour Duncan Custom Custom Pickup

Bareknuckle Strat Scratchplate with Humbucker / Single Coil / Single Coil

Grover Machine Heads (Gold and Chrome) Six a side - would suit Gibson type headstock.

Original Gibson Tuners

Mackie 14 Channel Mixing Desk

Edited by WHUFC BASS

At the moment no but I can hopefully get some soon.

The reviews for it are great:

[url="http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar/product/Schecter/C-1+Stealth/10/1"]http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews...-1+Stealth/10/1[/url]

They don't make them any more and it really is a great guitar... bags of sustain. I know if I pick it up and play it now I won't want to sell it !

• 2 weeks later...