Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Pending payment

tredders

I picked this up last month from Gary Williams (top bloke!) on here, and it's an absolute beauty. It's a 1993-94 model with a Fender Precision Foto Flame neck (Made in Japan) fitted. It's Olympic White and has aged nicely into a cool cream colour. The additional tort plate sets it off beautifully (although the original white scratchplate will be included in the sale). There is a bit of mojo which is understandable on a bass of this age and nothing that affects the playability, just small dings, dents & scratches. I've not taken any new photos, but will include Gary's original pics below (hope this is alright mate - if not, I'll snap some of my own tomorrow). Gary tried to highlight any dinks in the pics - none of them are too bad.

The pickups and control cavity have been screened with copper shielding tape, so it's absolutely silent when plugged in - not a hint of buzz. It's fitted with straplocks and strap fittings which are included with the sale.

I've just fitted TI flats to it, which makes it sound just like it should - nice and Motown. Having said that, roll on the treble and there's a decent variety of tones in there. Action is nice, and the neck is gorgeous - very slim, and a lot like the neck on my Jazz, so it's incredibly fast. Also comes with a Fender gig bag.

I'm only selling this as I got a Bob Glaub last week, and I'm desperately trying to keep to a "4 bass" rule! Having said that, I won't be too upset if I don't sell this one, as it's a great player, and looks & sounds fantastic.

[attachment=44107:precision_1.jpg]
[attachment=44109:precision_4.jpg]
[attachment=44110:precision_6.jpg]
[attachment=44113:precision_8.jpg]
[attachment=44111:precision_14.jpg]
[attachment=44112:precision_15.jpg]

I'm looking for £375.00 plus £25.00 shipping within Mainland UK. I'll end up losing a bit on this (after putting the TIs) on it, so no silly offers, thanks.

Oh, and if you want to collect from j.12 M40 (between Banbury & Leamington) or in Solihull, the price is £375. [b][u]Now sold pending payment[/u][/b]

Cheers

Mark.[u][/u]

Edited by tredders