Why become a member? ×

Overloaded-Full Stop, Falkirk - March 26th

Delberthot

My rock band is playing in Falkirk at the end of this month.

we do a lot of Paul Rodgers stuff from Free right through to his solo stuff as well as others from U2, Golden earring, Paul Weller, Chilis etc

I expect we will be starting around 9.30 - 10.00

This is our first gig there, we normally play in Behind The Wall for Falkirk gigs so it should be a good night

Our singer - the great Baldy Jim is a legend in his own lunchtime. Our drummer has played with many bands all over the world. He's played with Fish but preferred using sticks (boom boom) Mick the guitarist is phenomenal but not big headded which is unusual for guitarists.

Finally, if you want to hear a Fender Phil Lynott tribute bass played by a big bloke through an Orange Terror Bass and Trace 4x12" then I'll be there as well.

Come one, come all. I'm looking forward to it.

Edited by Delberthot

• 3 weeks later...

2 days to go so i thought I'd bump this for anyone who hasn't spotted this yet - not that there's a huge Falkirk contingent anyway.

Still trying to decide between taking the 4x12" or the 2x15". One is 8ohms and the other's 4 so I can't take both

There's free entry if you say the secret code phrase "drop your trousers Sir Richard I cannot wait any longer".

Ok there's free entry anyway but it would be funny if someone actually did this :)