Why become a member? ×

Clearout - midi usb, pro tools DVD's etc

Bit of a clearout

3 mtr USB - midi cable, forgot the make, just know it lights up at the ends when active, cost me £35 and used once - £25 posted

Pro Tools - secrets of the pro's, 3 DVD set from 2006, uses one of the later version 6's but 95% is applicable to later releases as pro tools upgrades are mostly additions as opposed to changnes to what already works , great for mastering the basics and some serious indepth editing, mixing etc - £25 posted

4 string bridge, not sure of make, like a small music man style bridge - £12 posted

2 x phono female to female xlr connectors, I used these to run phono out from two xlr outputs on a desk I had a while back - £8 posted

Marcus Miller Silver Rain CD, still sealed! - £6 posted

RHCP - Me and my friends book, great pics from Tony woiliscroft (I photograph bands and like to check out what other people are up to and somehow ended up with two of these) - £8 posted

Hi,

Fancy a swap for your Marcus Miller CD for any of mine?

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=79848"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=79848[/url]

Cheers, Lee

[quote name='sshorepunk' post='766081' date='Mar 6 2010, 02:27 PM']Bit of a clearout

3 mtr USB - midi cable, forgot the make, just know it lights up at the ends when active, cost me £35 and used once - £25 posted

Pro Tools - secrets of the pro's, 3 DVD set from 2006, uses one of the later version 6's but 95% is applicable to later releases as pro tools upgrades are mostly additions as opposed to changnes to what already works , great for mastering the basics and some serious indepth editing, mixing etc - £25 posted

4 string bridge, not sure of make, like a small music man style bridge - £12 posted

2 x phono female to female xlr connectors, I used these to run phono out from two xlr outputs on a desk I had a while back - £8 posted

Marcus Miller Silver Rain CD, still sealed! - £6 posted

RHCP - Me and my friends book, great pics from Tony woiliscroft (I photograph bands and like to check out what other people are up to and somehow ended up with two of these) - £8 posted[/quote]