Why become a member? ×

Clarky's punk band play the 12 Bar, Denmark St on Friday 19th March

Clarky

Hey all, Kismetik play the 12 Bar on Friday 19th March. We are onstage mid-bill, so I guess about 10-ish pm. The roster includes four other punk bands, namely The Soul Hustlers, Dirty Love, Thee Savage Kicks, and Four Letter Cure

If you happen to be staggering (or indeed walking sedately) around the West End that evening would be good to see ya!

Edited by Clarky

[quote name='cetera' post='770189' date='Mar 10 2010, 11:27 AM']B*lls.... gotta babysit that night (the wife is off out) otherwise I'd have come down to give you some support mate...[/quote]
Thanks cetera - defo wanna see Dressed to Kill some time (not enough London gigs mate!)

In a change to the schedule we are now on second, so about 9-ish. Here's the flyer:

[attachment=44848:f_rwq5o8..._ebd25aa.jpg]

[quote name='silddx' post='779177' date='Mar 18 2010, 09:56 PM']Good luck tomorrow, Clarky.

I was going to nip over but I have a session next day and I have loads of stuff to do at home, including learning a few numbers, on a bloody Friday :)

Have fun mate![/quote]
Cheers Nigel ... and another shameless plug!

[quote name='Musky' post='779906' date='Mar 19 2010, 03:36 PM']The 12 Bar passes for my local and Barnet is a gent with great taste in music. If I can persuade the other half to come along I may well see you there![/quote]
Cool, if you introduce yourself I will buy you and the better half a beer!