Why become a member? ×

FT/FS GT6, CEB-3. ED-1

ThomBassmonkey

All of these pedals have been gigged and used a lot but as people who use Boss and Marshall pedals will be able to tell you, they're sturdy beasts and are far from being on their last legs.

I'll grab some photos of them soon.

- GT6 (guitar version)

It's been used rather a lot and has no box, but still in perfect working order. Complete with PSU and the manual can be found online [url="http://www.bosscorp.co.jp/products/en/_support/om.cfm?ln=en&dsp=0&iCncd=273&iStcd=4"]HERE[/url].

I'm looking for £110.

- CEB-3

Nice chorus, heavily used, this has a chip in the front of the paint. Still works perfectly and sounds great. £35?

- Marshall Ed the compressor Ed-1

Nice compression, used to use it on bass (though it's really a guitar pedal, I bought it specifically for bass because it works nicely) to give myself a bit more punch but new amp means I don't need it any more. Same kind of condition, well used but still in good working order. £25 for this one.

I'll consider trading for WHY. Wouldn't mind a nice OD/Fuzz (would like to try a blowtorch). I might consider trading for a bass multi-FX if something takes my fancy but I'd rather take cash as I'm selling other bits too to try and put money together for a nice jazz.

Edited by ThomBassmonkey

Up we go, just the GT6 left. Great guitar pedal, does everything you want it to. I'm not a fan of the distortions (give me a valve amp any day over any solid state/modelled distortion) but everything else it does, it does perfectly.

I'll take £100 for that now if someone picks it up (5 mins from J25 on the M1).

• 2 months later...