Why become a member? ×

Aguilar DB115 & DB210 Cabs & Covers - Sold

bluesparky

It breaks my heart but thanks to a slow work year so far and a wedding to pay for i'm having to sell these bad boys.
It's the first time i've had to sell my gear to pay the bills and i'm gutted!
They're barely a year old and i've not gigged them. They sound great and very powerful.
I bought them from the Bass Merchant a year ago, and they've got the uber-expensive funky padded covers with them too.
I'd rather sell them as a pair (for the sake of ease) .

DB210 - 2 x 10" speaker cab - with tweeter - 8 ohms - 350W - 59lbs
£310

DB115 - 1 x 15" speaker cab - with castors - 8 ohms - 400W - 71lbs
£375

Check out the official blurb [url="http://www.aguilaramp.com/products_cabinets.htm"]here[/url]
As i said, ideally i'd like to sell them as a pair and i'd prefer collection (I live in sunny Clapham).

Thanks

Edited by bluesparky

[quote name='throwoff' post='777211' date='Mar 17 2010, 12:03 PM']I take it no interest in trade due to circumstances?[/quote]
No mate, sorry, i need the money - who'd have thought how much orders of service, toasting wine and canapes etc cost?!?!
Thanks though - please don't tell me what you'd have traded, as i'd probably be gutted that i'd miss out on something i'd really quite like!!!!!
Cheers..

[quote name='bluesparky' post='777241' date='Mar 17 2010, 12:21 PM']No mate, sorry, i need the money - who'd have thought how much orders of service, toasting wine and canapes etc cost?!?!
Thanks though - please don't tell me what you'd have traded, as i'd probably be gutted that i'd miss out on something i'd really quite like!!!!!
Cheers..[/quote]

im gutted for you mate! having to sell these awesome cabs! Im saving up for my wedding too but so far ive managed to keep hold of my stuff! :)

I hope all goes to plan and you two have a great day

Good luck with the sale

if i had the cash at least one of those cabs would be coming my way! :rolleyes:

[quote name='bluesparky' post='777241' date='Mar 17 2010, 12:21 PM']No mate, sorry, i need the money - who'd have thought how much orders of service, toasting wine and canapes etc cost?!?!
Cheers..[/quote]

I feel you mate, I too am paying for my wedding this year and it's unbelivable, have a bump, and make sure you put some bass gear on your wedding list :)

[quote name='davidmpires' post='777598' date='Mar 17 2010, 04:16 PM']I feel you mate, I too am paying for my wedding this year and it's unbelivable, have a bump, and make sure you put some bass gear on your wedding list :)[/quote]

Cheers mate! That's nice of you - enjoy yours too.