Why become a member? ×

Scottish Bass Bash anyone?

Metalmoore

All this speak of bass bashes has got me wondering, will we ever see one in sunny scotland? I myself cant set it up unfortunately but i am aware there is some scots on the forum and i would go if one did go on. Just really throwing it out here to maybe get the ball moving.

Falkirk or Stirling (or even Perth) would be a better choice. It's more central.

I'd be up for one. :rolleyes:

Quick edit just to say the one in Moffat was last April & I couldn't make it due to a cuz in law's wedding :)

Edited by xgsjx

Party at mine then?

I have to admit that i didn't go to the Moffat one as I thought it was a bit far away personally but I'd be up for a more central one.

I wouldn't have time to organise it but would definitely attend if I could.

Anywhere central where we could get together, have a laugh, a beer and get a train or a bus would be perfect.

[quote name='thepurpleblob' post='779965' date='Mar 19 2010, 04:24 PM']I'm in and would be vaguely willing to help.

Somewhere like Perth or Dundee is a good bet as they are equally inconvenient for everybody :) Some local knowledge is useful for venues etc. We could probably get my village hall but no one would find it :rolleyes:[/quote]

How Glasgow'ish are you? lol

Well a few of us have talked about this in the past so I'd be up for it - I know a few locals who would be keen to get their gear oot!

I'd even suggested doing it in my wee practice room a while back but just ask Marco - its getting to be a bit of a museum in there :)

Count me in and keep me posted. If the venue was to be in Edinburgh I'd happily help whomever was taking on the task of organising.

I know one particular chap on these forums who would have enough gear to put one of these on himself! You know who you are TB :rolleyes:

Edited by krispn