Why become a member? ×

FENDER JAZZ BASS DELUXE, SOLD PENDING THE USUAL.

tom1946

Really wanted to keep this but I don't play it because I've bought a brace of USA Precisions and even though my hands are quite small I get along really well with them soo...

2008 Fender Jazz deeluxe made in Mehico where it seems, all the good ones are coming from these days.

This one is fitted with Noiseless pickups, is finished in pale yellow for the confident among us :) has a lovely action and a nice straight neck.

As you can see from the pictures it still has the instructions sticker by the controls!

There is one small ding (pictured) near the jack socket and it's not that noticeable and the rest is mynt.
I don't have the gigbag for it but I will give a free Sound labs hardcase that is in very good condition with it.

I would like £410 for it including next day courier delivery.

The only part ex I would consider is a USA Precision with cash your way.

Thank you for looking.

Tom.

Edited by tom1946

[quote name='tom1946' post='786650' date='Mar 26 2010, 09:31 AM']Really wanted to keep this but I don't play it because I've bought a brace of USA Precisions and even though my hands are quite small I get along really well with them soo...

2008 Fender Jazz deeluxe made in Mehico where it seems, all the good ones are coming from these days.

This one is fitted with Noiseless pickups, is finished in pale yellow for the confident among us :) has a lovely action and a nice straight neck.

As you can see from the pictures it still has the instructions sticker by the controls!

There is one small ding (pictured) near the jack socket and it's not that noticeable and the rest is mynt.
I don't have the gigbag for it but I will give a free Sound labs hardcase that is in very good condition with it.

I would like £425 for it including next day courier delivery.

The only part ex I would consider is a USA Precision with cash your way.

Thank you for looking.

Tom.[/quote]

Why can none of these have maple fretboards!?!?

Lovely bass!

[quote name='tom1946' post='786934' date='Mar 26 2010, 01:56 PM']Thanks, All my others are maple boards, lovely aren't they?[/quote]

I've never owned one! All the 5 basses I've owned have been rosewood and I really fancy a bit of maple =] If this had a maple board I'd be smothering it with a drool encrusted pillow.