Why become a member? ×

gonna be getting me a new modulus me think!

0175westwood29

was looking at getting a warwick 5er but after looking at the price and seeing its just to much money! ive decided to go down a route that i know!

i love my fb4 so im gonna be getting a 5 string version.

but im thinking of going down a slightly different route, probs get the 0BP-3 instead of the 0BP-1 pre amp.

but mainly i want to know what people would recommend for pickup/s I like the idea of having the j type pups in it, but ive just seen on there gallery shots that it looks like you can have a mm and j setup which would be cool! as i love the sd basslines pickup i have in my fb4.

color wise im thinking of the pic below!

so what would you guys go for preamp and pickups wise?

andy

Edited by 0175westwood29

[quote name='Golchen' post='788148' date='Mar 27 2010, 07:49 PM']Can't help with choices as I'm thick on that sort of thing, but I've always fancied a Modulus myself. It would have to be a 5 though.[/quote]

Mate if you can try them out go for it awesome basses and there not stupid money!

Now woz, I'm thinking more the j style now for something a bit dif, but there getting back to me next week sometime with what options they have avalible that aren't on there site? I'm just looking for advice from someone who's played with the j type modulus's got to be someone on here?

I know ian on here from smart but so well see what they come back with

Andy