Why become a member? ×

Fender Precision Deluxe 5 and Ibanez 885

Mauro

i!! I have two basses to swap

Fender precision Deluxe 5 - passive works with 2 volumes and one tone, originaly was active but the last owner changed. Has a really good sound, some marks you can see in the pictures, the neck, the frets its ok, I took to the technician to have a look, so the bass is fine.Original case.

Ibanez 885 (made in Japan) - serial number F022289 - I took the frets by myself, so I hurt the finger board a little bit, you can see in the pictures. Works very well, good sound, very fast neck, comfortable to play it. Old case but inside is good condition.
I try to show as much as I could in the pictures. who wants to try them, its welcome.

I would like to swap them for one 5 string :
Sandberg JJ5; Sandberg PM5; Spector Rebop 5; Lakland DJ5 or Lakland 5502
this some options that I put, but if you have another jazz bass try me.

If someone has some interesting or question send me a PM.

cheers :)

Edited by Mauro

[quote name='bassbloke' post='788788' date='Mar 28 2010, 07:46 PM']It'll be a US Deluxe model. Probably circa 2000 as it has the schaller tuners, 5 in a line headstock and silver logo.

Should be interested as the biggest problem with the US Deluxe P basses is the preamp. IMHO of course.[/quote]

thanks for the explanation, the year is 2000, but you can fit another pre amp if you want, is a very nice sound. thanks

[quote name='Mauro' post='788814' date='Mar 28 2010, 08:06 PM']thanks for the explanation, the year is 2000, but you can fit another pre amp if you want, is a very nice sound. thanks[/quote]

Any chance of buying that fender 5 of you? and if so how much?

gee

[quote name='The Burpster' post='788912' date='Mar 28 2010, 09:41 PM']I can understand you asking that - This is by far the nicest looking Fender I have seen in ages.....!

Good luck![/quote]
+1

That's a very lovely looking bass.. Looks like Ash to me.

[quote name='smileegee' post='788902' date='Mar 28 2010, 09:28 PM']Any chance of buying that fender 5 of you? and if so how much?

gee[/quote]

No, what i really want is swap the both basses, sorry.
thanks any way

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='789175' date='Mar 29 2010, 09:32 AM']I would take that Fender + cash for my Overwater Evolution 5 if you are interested[/quote]

Hi, your bass is really nice, but the thing I m broken in the moment, sorry.
thanks for your interest.
cheers
Mauro