Why become a member? ×

Synth Modules For Sale

I have a few classic synth modules for sale. They all come out of a smoke free private project studio and are in good condition. They have all been owned since new and been kept in racks. P&P will be £12 on top.

ROLAND JV1080 Industry standard high quality sound module £140

ROLAND JV80-02 ORCHESTRAL BOARD Superb modern classical orchestra sounds for the Roland JV1080 £65

[s]ROLAND R-8M Drum sound module. Classic drum module with vintage sounds. SOLD[/s]

KORG WAVESTATION SR Classic sound module packed with classic Korg sounds £180

YAMAHA TG77 Legendary sound module used by the likes of Eno, Chick Corea and Vangeli amongst others £180
[s]
KAWAI K1R Vintage synth module with some great sounds. Perfect if you're looking for something a bit different SOLD[/s]

[s]KURZWEIL MICOPIANO Great piano sounds SOLD[/s]

EMU Proteus 1 Classic synth module fitted with an additional orchestral board. Used by everybody from Genesis to the Pet shop boys. £135

EMU Proteus 3 Classic synth with ethnic world sounds £135

Edited by Bassistclem

I have the JV1080 with the Vintage expansion board and its a real studio workhorse. Great first unit for anyone. I also have a pair of EMU modules (Vintage Pro and Virtuoso 2000) and they're also great but much more sophisticated than the JV1080. It's possible to use them like 4 separate synthesisers (each synth can be independently controlled and is capable of layering patches like the JV1080).

My JV1080 will but I would need to check whether those sounds are on the expansion board or not. Bear in mind the JV1080 is 2 rack units high as well so not exactly small. If you have a laptop, you might be better off getting a USB soundcard and using a soft synth perhaps? Its possible to get very basic but super cheap USB MIDI and audio interfaces on Ebay from Hong Kong and they work fine.

[quote name='Bassistclem' post='798832' date='Apr 7 2010, 03:44 PM']I have a few classic synth modules for sale. They all come out of a smoke free private project studio and are in good condition. They have all been owned since new and been kept in racks. P&P will be £12 on top.

ROLAND JV1080 Industry standard high quality sound module £140

ROLAND JV80-02 ORCHESTRAL BOARD Superb modern classical orchestra sounds for the Roland JV1080 £65

[s]ROLAND R-8M Drum sound module. Classic drum module with vintage sounds. SOLD[/s]

KORG WAVESTATION SR Classic sound module packed with classic Korg sounds £180

YAMAHA TG77 Legendary sound module used by the likes of Eno, Chick Corea and Vangeli amongst others £180
[s]
KAWAI K1R Vintage synth module with some great sounds. Perfect if you're looking for something a bit different SOLD[/s]

[s]KURZWEIL MICOPIANO Great piano sounds SOLD[/s]

EMU Proteus 1 Classic synth module fitted with an additional orchestral board. Used by everybody from Genesis to the Pet shop boys. £135

EMU Proteus 3 Classic synth with ethnic world sounds £135[/quote]
UPDATED...BUMP

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...