Why become a member? ×

FT: Warwick Corvette Ash. Back on Sale!!

cLepto-bass

[size=3]Back up for sale due to time wasting buyer.[/size]

I recently bought this bass on a whim having never even touched a Warwick before and sadly I must admit to myself that even though is sounds brilliant, its not the one for me.

Anyway, as for this bass. It really is a belter. I really wish I could get on with the playing position of this awesome bass but all those years of Fender bass playing have made it hard to play anything else. It sounds fantastic, capable of some truely tight and punchy bass tones as well as a more well rounded fundemental bass sound. The condition is brilliant, havent managed to find a mark on it yet and I have been sure to keep good care of the wood with regular waxing. Super fast neck and a low string height make it a doddle to move up and down the neck and strings. It is currently strung up with TI's flats but dont let that put you off because they sound great with plenty of top end.

Serial number indicates this bass was made in April 2003 which makes this model 100% German! It has a Swamp Ash body with natural oil finish along with Ovangkol neck and chrome hardware. 9v active pre amp gives control of bass and treble along with the option of passive mode should that be your thing.

Included in the sale is a Warwick Rockbass gig bag and I will through in the tin of wax since I wont be needing it anymore.

All relevant info can be found on the [url="http://www.warwickbass.com/modules/produkte/produkt.php?katID=22955&cl=EN"]Warwick Website.[/url]

My apologies for the photo's, lighting in my flat was terrible but will get some better ones up just as soon as I can.

Please dont hesitate if you have any questions.

Thanks

EDIT: Now up for cash sale, looking for £450 + p&p.

Edited by uzzell

• 2 weeks later...

Previous buyer pulled out so this bass is back up for sale. Really needs to go soon.

Thanks.

EDIT: Oh and I should say that I am no longer interested in a trade as I now have what I am after. £450 + p&p. Bargain!

Edited by uzzell

• 2 weeks later...