Why become a member? ×

SOLD

Smash

Cannot believe I am selling this but I haven't played it once since I bought it last year, it is an amazing bass but the gigs I do these days are very frantic and scares me to think if the bass got chipped which I cannot allow my Status bass to get into. This is why I feel what is the point of having it sitting in its case, its time someone else loved and played the bass as it should be. My dream bass has to go, I waited years for this to turn up but my other basses always get played first. So here goes...

Black Status Graphite Necked J-Retro with 18 volt Active/Passive preamp, these are very rare to get hold of 2nd hand (I should know) so here it is the Jazz Bass on steroids wonderfully playable with low action and fast graphite neck. The controls are volume / volume / bass / treble. Comes with the Status hard case.

Looking for £850 collected from Norwich no offers or trades please.

Edited by Smash

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='801412' date='Apr 10 2010, 12:09 AM']What does this weigh?[/quote]
good question... trouble is I don't know off by hand and I don't own bathroom scales, if I can find out I will let you know