Why become a member? ×

FS: 1 x Bag End S15-D £300 *SOLD*

Beedster

Bought a pair of these from Flanker recently (original listing at [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=72505&hl=)"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=72505&hl=)[/url], but finding I only really need one to get the lovely old school P-Bass tone I'm after, especially now I'm sticking a nice powerful M-Pulse head through it.

Having gigged them as a pair a few times, two S15Ds together is probably just a little too many 15"s at once, and there's a tendency towards just a little too much thump and bass, hence me letting one go. One of these puts out sufficient power to keep up with a very loud drummer, two geetars, and a screaming vocalist (I have an incoming Mesa full-range cab for the very big gigs).

These are very highly regarded cabs (check out Talk Bass for the views of our US brethren on the issue).

8ohm, not sure about RMS but has no trouble dealing with my M-Pulse (350w @ 8ohms), whilst guys on Talk Bass talk of putting serious power through these with no issues.

I can meet in the M25/lower M1 area this week. I can post but at buyers expense, the cab is around 40lbs.

Chris

Edited by Beedster

[quote name='geoffbassist' post='803627' date='Apr 12 2010, 12:41 PM']Best ever 1x15 cab. If I wasn't so poor I be all over this :-)

Great price too![/quote]

[quote name='davidmpires' post='803655' date='Apr 12 2010, 01:00 PM']I've only once heard one of those bad boys and it sounded great.[/quote]

Thanks guys, yes, they're very sweet cabs, I simply don't need two.

I've had a couple of PM re PX/trades. As I said there, I'm in the rather unusual situation at present of being pretty much sorted gear-wise so there's not much that'll do it for me other than cash I'm afraid

Cheers

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

Incoming Mesa cabs means the second Bag End is now for sale also. I'll be driving from Canterbury to the West Country next weekend if anyone's interested? Same price, £300

Chris

[quote name='BassBod' post='824729' date='May 1 2010, 12:15 PM']Let me think.....would you take a small child in trade? (doesn't sleep..otherwise perfect)[/quote]

I was going to PM you with a heads up mate, but it didn't seem fair after your recent expenditure!

Will be in the West country next weekend also......

[quote name='BassBod' post='824744' date='May 1 2010, 12:30 PM']I'll have a look about and see if there's anything left to sell..it could happen![/quote]

I think selling the kids is illegal and, even in these enlightened times, still considered unethical!