Why become a member? ×

FS: Footswitch and Rotosounds sold

OK, a few bits and bobs currently taking up space at VK towers. They say a picture tells a thousand words, so here we go...

Item 1- Ashdown dual footswitch, latching. 1/4" TRS connector, nice long cable, chunky metal construction. I bought this from Ou7shined on here not long ago, but it turns out I need a momentary switch instead. Looking for what I paid which is £15 posted. ***FOOTSWITCH SOLD***

Item 2- Set of Rotosound Swing Bass, long scale, standard gauge (45-65-80-105), brand new. These were a gift but they're not my brand, they're not my gauge and I rarely play my 4 string anyway. Selling for £14-17+postage elsewhere, you can have these for £12 shipped. ***STRINGS SOLD***

Item 3- Pinnacle Studio 500 PCI- this was bought a while ago but there's no longer a desktop in our house to put it in. This is brand new, the cellophane wrapping is still on it. Includes PCI firewire card for linking to camcorders or audio interfaces and Pinnacle Studio editing software. Not really sure what to ask for this; Google tells me its still selling for $70-100; let's say £30 posted for now.

Item 4- M-Audio Audiophile 2496- Good quality PCI soundcard, with stereo, MIDI and S/PDIF I/O. More specs [url="http://www.m-audio.com/products/en_us/Audiophile2496.html"]here[/url]. The desktop this was part of has now been passed on to my stepdad (who chews through computers at a rate of knots, somehow) so I currently have no use for it. Includes the breakout cable with the MIDI and digital ports, and I think I have the original box somewhere. Not desperate to sell this as I do plan to get another desktop at some point; I'll put this up at £40 posted for the time being.

The only trade I'm really looking for is a momentary footswitch (preferably a dual one) to replace the Ashdown- a Boss FS-6 would be ideal. If you have anything else feel free to try me.

Payment by bank transfer preferred but open to negotiation.

You can check out my BC feedback [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=21130&hl=velvetkevorkian"]here[/url].

Thanks for looking.
Kyle

Edited by velvetkevorkian

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...