Why become a member? ×

Jazz pickguards for sale. £15 the pair posted

Both for MIA, although in my experience they'll fit most Fenders. Tort is quite a light red, looks great on natural or pale finishes (e.g., Blonde, Oly White, doesn't look quite so good on darker ones.

C

Edited by Beedster

[quote name='gareth' post='815548' date='Apr 22 2010, 10:23 PM']Chris

Photos would be good, just to see the colours of the burst guard and also the shape of the truss rod cut-outs

Thanks

Gareth[/quote]

Hi Gareth
I won't have a camera until the weekend so I'll do some then. The tort is very light
Chris

[quote name='guybrush threepwood' post='819692' date='Apr 26 2010, 05:27 PM']Hi Beedster, what ply are these mate?[/quote]

The tort is 4, the black 3. The tort has truss rod access, the black doesn't. Both have identical 10 hole pattern to fit MIA and I assume MIJ. I have no idea whether they fit MIM as I've nevr owned one but assume that, if not, it would be a closely fought thing!

Cheers

Chris

[quote name='guybrush threepwood' post='820086' date='Apr 26 2010, 10:51 PM']Cool, I'm interested in the tort, did you get any photos done yet? Just wondering if it'd be a bit too light to go on a sunburst...[/quote]

Personally I think it's too light. I've seen a couple of stock 3tsb Fenders with tort this light and they look OK but not great. I'll send you both for £15.00, then you'll have black as standby if you don't like it? Otherwise they're off to eBay

Cheers

Chris