Why become a member? ×

possible combo trade

paul h

i have a near mint (it has small flaw in the carpet covering just by the recessed back panel. there is a bit of ply showing. but it was like that as new, is only cosmetic...and at the back!) Ashdown MAG C115-300 that has seen the inside of milton keynes sound control, and the inside of my spare bedroom and nowhere else.

it was bought as part of a cash deal after selling my beloved mark bass/aguilar set up. they didn't have a 2x10 in stock and i couldn't be bothered to wait or look elsewhere!

i knew at the time that i prefer the sound of 10s. i always have. but you know what's ridiculous? even though i have always preferred 10s...i have never actually owned any. whether in combo or cab form, i have always ended up 12s, or 15s.

i am hoping the parallel universe me, with a 2x10 combo and really wanting a 1x15, will be out there.

it doesn't have to ashdown. it has to be around the same 300w rating...unless it's really exciting and then i might take something lower.

it also has to be within easy distance of hemel hempstead...because it it's too complicated....it won't happen.

i await your responses as eagerly as large toothed dam building mammal.

ta.

paul.