Why become a member? ×

Solved - thanks Saving songs as mp3s on a Boss Micro BR

alhbass

Sorted now - thanks

I'm slowly getting to grips with my Boss Micro BR - basically it seems to be every bit as great as I'd hoped - and generally very easy and intuitive to use.

But one simple, technical issue really has me stumped. I'm probably missing something blindingly obvious here - so apologies in advance - but how do you save a completed song (once it's been bounced down to 2 track stereo) as an MP3 file? I've followed instructions about how to save single tracks as an mp3, which is simple, but leaves you with just a mono mp3 to playback.

I've recorded rehearsals with a stereo mic, for example, then gone home and added a bassline. Mixed it down to 2 tracks. Then I just want to save it as an mp3 and delete the original recording (to save loads of space on the SD card) - but I just can't work out how to do it. And I can't find any mention of it in the manual - but it's hard to believe that it can't be done...

Any help greatly appreciated. Cheers.

Edited by alhbass