Why become a member? ×

Help me choose a bass

parker_muse

Hi Parker, didn't realise it was your 18th, have a happy birthday, I'm sure you'll love this P bass. I have 4 more and this is up there with them. I can't tell the difference but hey I've only been playing for just over a year and I'm the worst player in the country

(That's me on the right)

Edited by tom1946

[quote name='hagguy' post='823601' date='Apr 30 2010, 12:27 AM']the flats round debate rears it's head again :)
they both have good points. i can't slap as nice on my flats
but they feel great and the fret noise from round is horrible next to
flats. comprimise go for elites groundwound best of both. from my first go at flats
i can say they are the dub reggae smooth sound delivered immaculately, they are slappable
in a slightly muted tone which is cool. sandy basic with flats is stunnig imo. get some groundwounds on
your p bass and you will be a happy chappy no doubt all the feel and sound of flats with brightnest

im feeling envious now :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

[quote name='tom1946' post='823662' date='Apr 30 2010, 07:32 AM']Hi Parker, didn't realise it was your 18th, have a happy birthday, I'm sure you'll love this P bass. I have 4 more and this is up there with them. I can't tell the difference but hey I've only been playing for just over a year and I'm the worst player in the country

(That's me on the right)[/quote]

Cheers Tom! Been playing a year and you've got 4? I'm bloody envious!

And hagguy, cheers for the advice. I'll slap some groundwounds on it when i get it and see how she sings.

Parker