Why become a member? ×

MM Stingray5 natural

Steff

Hey there,

Here's my beauty - a '98 MM SR5 natural, rosewood fingerboard. I bought it brand new in '99 from Norway, where I was playing back then. Price paid 2000GBP.
It is in very good condition, except for one dent - see photos. The back of the body has almost no scratches, which you usually get from the belt.
I will only trade this bass, I will not sell it. I can add an amazing 18' EV loaded Mesa/Boogie cab, not gigged much to the trade - can't really afford to add cash at this point. These basses are usually rated 'round 750-1100GBP, and I am selling the cab for 400GBP, so you do the math. The basses I am interested in are 5/6str Pedullas, Sadowsky, Zon, Ken Smith, open to other offers for a quality basses only - I am looking for an upgrade, not for same league or downgrade. The only 4str I would accept is '70s Fender Jazz bass, but I know this is a long shot, because those are a bit more expensive.

Loads of other photos on my myspace page - [url="http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=408476183&albumId=290583&page=1"]Steff's myspace[/url]

All the tunes on the myspace page are recorded with this bass, so you can hear how it sounds as well. Comes with a hard SCB case and a bit old Elixir strings. I am based in Croydon, can deliver free within 20 miles, otherwise add 10-20GBP for the fuel.

And last - please excuse my English... If there's any questions - pm me, or email at [email protected] .

Cheers,
Steff.