Why become a member? ×

BFD2 For Sale X 5 DVDs = 50GB of drum samples...

Hey People

I'm having a bit of a music software clearout and as I've found that I'm not really using BFD I've decided to offer it here before various other options - it really is a staggeringly good piece of software and really delivers the goods. I am offering it boxed with all orginal packaging - the box is a tiny bit scuffed but the inner CD case and DVDs are all mint:

[attachment=49698:BFD2_pic.jpg]

[b]Fxpansion BFD2 Description[/b]

BFD2: an acoustic drum production environment for your computer with unprecedented power and flexibility. Extreme realism and sound quality, fast and easy set up, total plug-in integration to your digital audio workstation.

Highlights

* 10 full kits, extra snares, cymbals, and more
* Incredible detail: Multiple mic positions, expressive articulations, up to 96 velocity layers
* User stereo multi-velocity layer sample import
* EQ and FX suite containing everything from flanger, bitcrusher and delay effects to circuit-modelled dynamics, filtering and distortion
* Great-sounding presets let you concentrate on writing and playing instead of engineering
* 5000+ Grooves ready to use in your projects
* Built-in multi-channel audio export
* Better management of kits, instruments, Grooves and other files
* Easy mapping for keyboard/pad controllers and automation
* Electronic drum triggering support including expressive hihats and snare positional sensing
* A huge range of powerful new features and workflow enhancements

Sound On Sound Review:

"Given the combination of price and features, BFD2 is perhaps not for producers who prefer their drums pre-packaged as loops. However, for those serious about their acoustic drum sounds, BFD2 is an equally serious application. It might be a little daunting at first but this just reflects the sophisticated control on offer. The level of attention paid to the sampling borders on the obsessive, and for many users might be a little over the top, but the end result is a set of acoustic drum sounds that could grace almost any recording, with quality that would be well beyond what most home and project studio owners could dream of achieving in their own studios. These Big F***ing Drums are definitely B***dy F***ing Good!"

System Requirements

Mac: G5 or Intel CPU, 1GB RAM, 60GB hard disk space, Mac OS 10.4 or higher, DVD drive, internet connection (for authorisation).
PC: Pentium IV CPU, 1GB RAM, 60GB hard disk space, Windows XP or Vista 32, DVD drive, internet connection (for authorisation).

I'm looking for £120 including P+P - bank transfer or Paypal

PM me if you are interested

Thanks for your attention

Cheers

Mike