Why become a member? ×

Hello,
Here we have my Washburn WG-587V 7 string guitar. Tuned BEADGBE, this plays well and is in excellent condition. I've included pics of the only wear I can see on it- a small chip on the lower horn (apparently a manufacturing fault as there's a clear coat over it) and a bit of playing wear on the treble side of the neck from frets 18-24. The rear cavity cover, truss rod cover and tremolo arm are all included, and I'll also include a basic gigbag.

-Licensed Floyd Rose
-Metallic silver/green finish with matching headstock.
- 1 Volume, 1 tone (which can be pulled up to coil tap the humbuckers) and a 5 way pickup selector switch.
-24 frets
-Neck is presumably maplewith a rosewood fingerboard; body is basswood.

You can view my Basschat feedback [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=21130&hl=velvetkevorkian"]here[/url].

Ideally, I would like to trade this for a hard tail 7 string of similar value- I don't have a lot of cash available at the moment but I want to try different tunings, which the Floyd makes difficult. Might be interested in other stuff: baritone scale 6 strings, MIDI foot controller, Boss dual footswitch, multi-FX, feel free to try others. Failing that, I'll put a cash price of [s]£170[/s] £150 ONO. I'm also looking for a Hipshot Extender (for bass) to fit a GB-7 type tuner, preferably in gold.

Postage in the UK should be around £25, or a local deal in Glasgow or nearby is fine. If you're local and want to try it out, feel free to ask and we can arrange something.

Cheers
Kyle

Edited by velvetkevorkian

• 3 months later...