Why become a member? ×

Musicman SUB4 - Teal Green w/ Black

faceman

The second bass that needs to be sold for my StingRay purchase. This has been in and out of my possession for the past few weeks but it is really a great bass. I love the neck and playability but I've had an offer that is too tempting to pass on.

It's as you would expect, a SUB4 active bass. Has fresh set of roundwounds on them. Been setup professional at The Gallery and plays fantastically. If you don't know these, they are cheaper versions of Musicman Stingrays but still made in America to very high standard.

Has two minor cosmetic points - a small chip beside the twelfth fret on the E string side and the top strap lock is loose. It needs remove and replacing with something better but its very strong and secure in place. It's lasted throughout several gigs, transportations without problem so nothing urgent to worry about.

I'm looking for around £[b]350[/b] for this baby. As with the Jazz, looking for a quick sale so a competitive price. Am willing to ship around the UK for £15-20 or pickup from the North East area. Please feel free to email any questions. Since Dave has these exquisite photos, I will use them, hope he doesn't mind :)

Edited by faceman