Why become a member? ×

Squier 50's Precision Classic Vibe on eBay

[quote name='Mr. Foxen' post='839440' date='May 17 2010, 02:36 AM']Was there a buy it now before someone bid? Post it up, then if you want it at that, you can message the dude and have him cancel the bids so it reappears.[/quote]

It's not me selling this, I've already got one, I am just passing it here for the BC'ers, at the time I spotted it there was no Buy it Now

I doubt it will be any particular bargain - I expect it will reach pretty much its secondhand market value.

I start all my auctions at 99p no reserve and no-one's had a quid guitar yet. Quite the opposite, in fact.

Jon.

[quote name='Bassassin' post='839926' date='May 17 2010, 05:12 PM']I doubt it will be any particular bargain - I expect it will reach pretty much its secondhand market value.

I start all my auctions at 99p no reserve and no-one's had a quid guitar yet. Quite the opposite, in fact.

Jon.[/quote]

Well it seems to stay steady at £87 (with 11 bids for the last 24hrs), and if it stays in that region even with an extra £20 more including the £15 postage it's still going to be a lot cheaper than new or 2nd hand. Worth keeping your eyes on because with the right pickup, this is a whole lotta bass for the dough.

Take it from me I've spent loads of cash on basses half the quality of this one, and all because they had a big name on the headstock.

Edited by Grand Wazoo